Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FEB

Here I am presuming once again that people out there in Twittersphere might give a toss about what my brain wants to let go of... anyhow... if I don't write I fade... I've got Groove Armada's Black Light on very high rotation at the moment (Fall Silent, Paper Romance, Cards to Your Heart and I Won't Kneel the killers)... buried, finally, in the dense, mesmerizing pages of Christos Tsiolkas' The Slap... happy with a new teaching job on the outskirts of Sydney... still marveling at the Southern Highlands' unpredictable weather cycles... I've downed my poetry tools temporarily... waiting for pleasing publishing and award news... still attempting to fathom the anarchy, despair and waste in Haiti now there are over 170, 000 dead... what is this life we stagger and dance through?

LJ, February 2 2010

No comments: